Thank you from the other side of the world.


I'm just sitting here at Atlanta International Airport waiting for my flight. I've just skyped the Supporter's Dinner in Adelaide, and I just want to again say thank you to everyone!

You've got to love technology! Hearing the applause of so many fans and supporters was just amazing.

I really want to thank everyone for attending and I hope you had a wonderful night.

A big thank you to Steve Richards, Bruce Abernethy and Michael Brock. I also want to thank everyone who donated their time organising the night as well as those who supplied auction items and raffle prizes. And all of my supporters who appear on my car!


Adam Wallis
Adrian Dallenogare
Andrew Slattery
Anna Wiltshire
Anne Gowlett
Blackwood Dynotune
Blackwood Tyre Power
Bruce Burchett
Central Audio Visual
China Shop
Chris Ferguson
Clemenger BBDO Adelaide
Daily Planet
Daryl & Julie Warren
Dick Johnson Racing
Doug Lehmann
Fasta Pasta
Ford Performance Racing
Greg Steer
Guy Pemberton
HeliAir
Holden Racing Team
Jack Daniels Racing
Jacquie Drewer
Jeff Mattner
John 'Stonie' Stoneham
John Trimble
June Taylor
Lemon Myrtle Fragrances
Lion Nathan
Lyn & Sue Punshon
Marcelle Smith
Martin and Rachael Wagg
Michael Brock
Michels Warren
Mike Drewer
Naomi Sellick
Oliver Warren
OV Hair
p.create Penny Gordon
Penny Hill Wines
Peter Lehmann Wines
Ray Robbins from TEGA
R-Tek Motorsport Services
Richard Fewster
Ruston's Roses
Saturno Hotel Group
Scotsport
Scott Gillen
Scott Hartshorne
Signs Inc.
Simon Dick
Sporting Car Club of SA
Stuart Sykes
Team BRM
Team Vodafone Triple-8
Terry Little
Terry Slattery
Tom Tymons
Tony Parkinson
Universal Wine Bar
West Race Cars Australia


I will do you proud at Salt Lake. Tom.