To everyone back home.


I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone back home.

What an amazing weekend this has been. I keep saying it but, cheap champagne has never tasted better! An absolutely perfect way to start the season. I couldn't have done any of it with out the support from everyone back in Australia. Thank you. I would expecially like to thank my mother and father, Jacquie and Mike, and Terry Little, and everyone else who has had the continued faith in my ability. I would also like to thank WEST Race Cars Australia and Greg Steer for giving me the drive in Australia that led to this opportunity in America with WEST and PVM Racing. A big thanks to everyone who has donated their hard earned, too. It is something else to look down on the car and see your names there. On my steering wheel I have written 'Every tenth'. More than ever, every tenth counts this year and every tenth is for you. I will continue to push hard and focus on obtaining our goal of the 2007 IMSA Lites championship. Thanks, keep an eye on the website and enjoy! Tom.